Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Berkshire pays $4.5 billion for 60% of Marmon Holdings

Berkshire Hathaway has just announced a $4.5 billion purchase of a 60% stake in Marmon Holdings, with the remaining 40% to be purchased as a staged acquisition. Here's the link to the news story on the Marmon Group website. On their website you can also view their 3 year financials and CEO & Chairman's letters.


Here's the Berkshire press release


Disclosure: I own BRK-B shares

No comments: